News U Can Use
GAE Election Nomination Notices (Sign-in req.)
Volume 18, Issue 2
Read about Upcoming events, GAE’s new Vice President and Secretary-Treasurer, our newest GAE hires, and the new NEA President; important information on preparing to vote in November; NEA Member Benefits 2020-2021 Programs and Services; Fulton County Members Addressing Reopening Concerns with Their School Board; Latest GAE legal victories and Various updated COVID-19 resources to use in both your professional and personal life in working through the realities of the pandemic.
Read KNOW NOW!
- Rights at Night Zoom Seminar on December 8, 2020 6:30 pm
- Hanukkah (begins at sunset 12/10) on December 10, 2020
- U.S. Senate Runoff Early Voting begins on December 14, 2020
- Winter begins – Resources on December 21, 2020
- Christmas Holidays – GAE offices closed Dec. 21 – Jan. 1 on December 21, 2020
- New Year’s Day on January 1, 2021
- GAE GOTV Virtual Rally on January 2, 2021
- U.S. Senate Runoff Election Day on January 5, 2021
- Georgia General Assembly begins on January 11, 2021
- Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday – Resources on January 20, 2021