2023 GAE Day at the Capitol pictures
GAE Careers: GAE Chief Financial Officer Mgt Posting
GAE Aspiring Educators November 2022 Newsletter
Update your membership information
The Access MyDeals App (Sign-in Req.)
News U Can Use
GAE Release: 13-year-old Sai Lakkimsetti is Georgia's 2023 spelling bee champion
GAE Release: Teacher’s Constitutional Rights Violated, Court Orders Reinstatement
Members Affected by FEMA-Declared Major Disasters
Know Your Rights--Divisive Concepts Handbook
Education Advocates Threaten Lawsuit Against Georgia’s Classroom Censorship Law
Teacher Burnout Task Force report
Attention ESPs - Please take this survey on your experience with the PSERS Retirement System
GAE applauds monies for educators, but has concerns over legislation to control the classroom
GAE Lawsuit Seeks Fair Administration of Childcare Policy During Remote Learning
GAE comments on results from Milestones tests
GAE takes stance on resolution prohibiting the teaching of the whole truth
GAE files lawsuit to protect Gwinnett County member's free speech rights
GAE In The News
- Failed background check on teacher - WXIA TV
- School Voucher Bills - WXIA TV
- Teacher Incentives - WSB TV
- Teachers' Issues - WANF & WALB TV
- Georgia’s education funding formula: It’s complicated - Capitol Beat, Moultrie, Walker, Pickens, Gwinnett, and Catoosa papers
- Violence Against Teachers - WSBTV
- GAE President Morgan Responds to Gov. Kemp's State of the State - WSB Radio
- GAE President Morgan Responds to Gov. Kemp's State of the State - WAGATV
- GAE President Morgan Responds to Gov. Kemp's State of the State - WANFTV
- GAE President Morgan Responds to Gov. Kemp's State of the State - WSBTV
- KNOW AND TELL
2022-23 GAE Georgia State Spelling Bee information, June, Spring RA 2023, fall membership drive winners, Not Getting GAE Emails?, Revive and Thrive efforts among GAE locals, Federal funding opportunities for greener schools, GAE pictorials, LDA Save the Date!, and much more!
- GAE POSITION STATEMENT ON THE WEAPONIZATION OF TKES EVALUATIONS
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHTS ON…
GAE members Demetrius Dove, an Aspiring Educator, and Maria Grovner from Atlanta Public Schools.
- GEORGIA SCHOOL SYSTEMS THAT DO NOT PAY SOCIAL SECURITY
See if your school system is one and how you might be penalized under WEP and GPO.
- LEGISLATIVE UPDATE
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF GEORGIA
- DEFINED BENEFIT VERSUS DEFINED CONTRIBUTION RETIREMENT PLANS
Understand the differences in plans that will impact your retirement.
- LEGAL NEWS
Federal Court sanctions school board, Awards GAE a whopping $25,173.25!
- GPSC’S CODE OF ETHICS
Highlights the changes in the policy effective January 1, 2023.
- GAE - RETIRED
Topics include: “From the President,” “GAE-Retired: Sooner or Later,” “Meet Gloria Jenkins,” “Wind Beneath Our Wings Grant Provides Membership Collaboration.”
- GAE ELECTION INFORMATION
Information on proposed amendments and candidates up for voting and election at the 2023 Spring Representative Assembly in April as well as information for upcoming online elections for GAE District Two Director, GAE Retired At-Large Director, ESP At-Large, GAE Retired Delegates to the 2023 Spring RA, GAE Retired Delegates to the 2023 NEA RA, and GAE FPE Districts 1, 2 and 4.
- Women’s History Month – Resources on March 1, 2023
- Rights at Night Zoom Seminar on March 28, 2023 6:30 pm
- Cesar Chavez Day – Resources on March 31, 2023
- Palm Sunday on April 2, 2023
- Passover on April 5, 2023
- GAE-Retired Lunch Bunch on April 5, 2023 11:30 am
- GAE Facebook Live w/ GAE President Lisa Morgan on April 5, 2023 6:30 pm
- Good Friday on April 7, 2023
- Easter on April 9, 2023
- District Three Meeting/Hybrid on April 13, 2023